Dr. Abramson was featured on an ABC News 20/20 story, The Shape of Your Marriage along with Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York. Click below to watch Dr. Abramson discuss how you can include chocolate in a sensible weight control program.
Dr. Abramson presented a weekly psychology feature on NPR affiliate, KCHO-FM and hosted a call-in program on KHSL-AM (CBS). He has been a guest on hundreds of local and nationally syndicated radio programs.
Click below to hear Dr. Abramson’s KQED-FM discussion of the hazards of childhood dieting
Dr. Abramson has written articles and has been interviewed for dozens of publications including The New York Times, Reader’s Digest, and O, the Oprah Magazine. Check out a few of them:
- Advice on raising healthy eaters in Chicago Tribune: http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/sns-health-parents-kids-food-relationships-story.html
- Science Daily report of Dr. Abramson’s talk about preventing childhood obesity: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/08/090810025239.htm
- Advice on post-cesarean sex from Parents Magazine: http://www.parents.com/parenting/relationships/sex-and-marriage-after-baby/sex-after-cesarean-section/
- Dr. Abramson’s article, “On the futility of dieting” is one of the top ten most-read articles of the year in Medscape, the prestigious online journal for health professionals: http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/513098
- Comments about diet patches on ABC NEWS: http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Diet/story?id=3363696&page=1
- Comments about genetics in an O, The Oprah Magazine article: http://www.oprah.com/health/Think-Yourself-Thin